Monday, April 6, 2009

Tomorrow's Dream

Oh, silent soul that never sleeps,
As dreams I dream, within the deep.
Went beyond and questioned not,
the wonder seen as wonder sought.

I stired again and questioned why,
It seems so real, I can't deny.
As shadows move, beneath my eyes
And ancient whispers reveal their cries.

Toward the light, I search for seas
And sail through them, in pleasant breeze.
In distant stars, your form appears,
Transcending light, defeating fears.

In dreamy thought of true delight,
Our spirits joined in awesome flight.
Reunion's home, an open door,
We greeted friends and then met more.

In years gone past, you soothed my tears,
Now first is last, we have no fears.
Again we meet and make a vow,
Embrace the day, the here and now!

Richard Lynn Livesay

No comments:

Post a Comment